Divemaster internships on Malapascua at Thresher Cove
Learn more about our Divemaster internships on Malapascua at Thresher Cove. Come and join us at PADI 5* IDDR Resort ‘Thresher Cove Resort’.
First of all you will be in the quiet North Eastern corner of the island. Secondly, you will have a qualified and professional team that will guide you though your PADI Divemaster course and internship. Thirdly, see the thresher sharks with our early morning dives to Monad Shoal. In addition enjoy the relaxed atmosphere at the resort. Enjoy the daily interaction with other divers, guests, staff and more internships candidates.
Divemaster internships at Thresher Cove
Moreover, you will be involved with and learn about the day to day running of our busy dive center. So you learn about the logistics and staffing management. As a result you gain real world experience of our dive operation. During your internship you receive work experience with fun divers and course students.
The PADI Divemaster course is both tough and rewarding. Certainly you gain even more when you combine it with an internship program at Thresher Cove.
It is possible to complete the Divemaster course in just 3 weeks (ask for pricing).
However, we recommend you allow yourself 6-8 weeks. As an intern you have the following benefits;
- You will work with us as part of our team.
- Work towards completing the Divemaster criteria. You do this with the help and tuition of our experienced instructors.
- Support our current Divemasters whilst they guide fun divers around the wonderful dive sites of Malapascua.
- Furthermore you support our instructors whilst they teach our students.
- Fun dive when you’re not working. Or you may just choose to relax.
- Receive special pricing on accommodation, food & drinks at our resort.
- Last but not least, you learn how our dive shop and dive boats operate. Gain real life experience in this process.
- Have the opportunity to join one of our PADI IDC programs after completing your internship.
Divemaster internships on Malapascua
Before you can start the Divemaster program you need to be a rescue diver with at least 40 dives. You need to be 18 years or older. Certication of the EFR or another first aid course within the last 24 months is required. You need to be certified medically fit by a Physician before the start of the Divemaster course. Please arrange for the medical certificate before you arrive on Malapascua.
NOT A RESCUE DIVER YET? No reason to worry, we can incorporate that into your package. In fact, we can take you all the way from non-diver to Divemaster or PADI Instructor.
For Internship queries please email: email@example.com